ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 cup wishbones

Ben perry

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup
Hi don’t suppose anybody can help? I’m looking at doing wishbone bushes ect but I think I odd lower arms ie one cup and one not lol (the car is a cup)
What do we all think or am I seeing things lol

Attachments

• D6FDCFBE-CC86-404C-86C2-32585366EC63.jpeg
    D6FDCFBE-CC86-404C-86C2-32585366EC63.jpeg
    561.7 KB · Views: 89
  • 32859B1F-DAF9-4FA5-862E-097B8FA5F0C8.jpeg
    32859B1F-DAF9-4FA5-862E-097B8FA5F0C8.jpeg
    516.3 KB · Views: 84

Mertin

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172&Ph2 172 Cup
May be better just to buy 2 x new cup wishbones and least you know then they are right and everything is fresh. Definitely looks like there is difference but may just be with the camera angle etc. Easiest way is to see the holes directly with the wishbones and ball joints removed

Ben perry

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup
May be better just to buy 2 x new cup wishbones and least you know then they are right and everything is fresh. Definitely looks like there is difference but may just be with the camera angle etc. Easiest way is to see the holes directly with the wishbones and ball joints removed
Cheers mate I was thinking of replacing all the bushes to poly but had heard that the wishbones were different and wanted to see if the car has had wrong if any fitted Wishbones in its life? is poly bushing worth it? I got all new cup shocks and whiteline springs

Mertin

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172&Ph2 172 Cup
I ran new wishbones on my hillclimb car for a few years, just changed to powerfkex black series over the winter but yet to drive the csr in anger due to covid and no season yet so cant comment unfortubately