ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 Exclusive (no. 54)

itb182, 621bhp scoob
Just wondering if the person who bought my 172 exclusive, number 54 is on here ????????

2001 y reg, only in green, had a magnex twin 3" round system on it bought from mitchels in lowestoft....

mk1 172
Wasn't a fan of the interior either, thats why I went for a normal one!

Did like the wheels in a strange way though!

Ad

MK2 FRS
Yeah I like the wheels, the interior is a bit mature, but I like the rarety factor.

Golf GTI 1.8T
A bit mature?? the only thing with the leather is I wish it had the renault sport etched in like the normal sport seats.

jamesv6 when did you sell it?

i nearly bought an exclusive, with an oval magnex zorst and eibach pro's.

instead i got an RS-1 with twin k-tec zorst and eibach pro's :)

Parkers reckon these prices when new:

RS-1: £15,495
RS-1 Exclusive: £15,795

Although im sure ive got something that says they were over £17k somewhere.

Golf GTI 1.8T
Oh yeah didnt think about parkers, that doesnt seem much more extra really for the exclusitivity of the exclusive though.

itb182, 621bhp scoob
mitchzxr said:
A bit mature?? the only thing with the leather is I wish it had the renault sport etched in like the normal sport seats.

jamesv6 when did you sell it?

i sold it bout 14 months ago, Test drove Vee, sold 172,bought Vee, job done, just didn`t feel the same after i took the Vee out.....LOL......

t0m

Megane 225 Turbo
jamesv6, You don't live in Lowestoft exactly do you? I bought mine from Mitchells good lot there. I only know of 2 v6's round Lowestoft area both Silver, wouldn't be you by any chance would it?

Or are you from far away :approve:

jamesv6 said:
Just wondering if the person who bought my 172 exclusive, number 54 is on here ????????

2001 y reg, only in green, had a magnex twin 3" round system on it bought from mitchels in lowestoft....

There is one round my way with that exhaust (yes its an exclusive) no idea what number it is, but this one has different wheels to the normal factory bbs ones.
As there were only 172 of them, it could be the same car.
I live in Romford, Essex.