ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Issues

Clio 182 FF Cup Pack
Hi all,

Having picked up my Clio 172 Mk2 about a month ago, I am more than happy with its performance so far. I had the car serviced relieving me of £250, and apart from that, I have a cat back exhaust that rattles like hell (possibly the heat shield), and the steering wheel needs to be held ever so slightly to the right in order to keep a straight line.

My thoughts are that the tracking could be out? Does this sound likely? And how do i go about getting it sorted (its not a big problem for me, more of a quirk but i dont want it to affect anything else further down the line).

My car has 35000 miles and is now fully serviced, anyone got any tips on keeping it tip top as im planning a Nurburgring trip next year :D .

Thanks everyone.

DAMO

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
get it laser alligned and tracked, should make it a bit more positive in the corners too.

just treat it right, oil changes etc and it should be fine!