ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 phz 2 ecu issue plz help lol

Clio 172
We'll here goes ..... I've got a 51 plate 172 and a few months back the immobiliser light started flashing fast and wouldn't turn off, so it was off the road til I got it sorted. In the time it was parked up I lost the key so I grabbed a set up off ebay which included ecu, uch, transponder ring around the barrel plus keys barrel and door locks. Supposed to be in working order.....

We'll today I decided to fit it all so removed the battery and began to get it all fitted. Now came the moment of truth and I put the key in and turned it on. We'll the immobiliser light has stopped flashing fast so that's one issue sorted right ??? Now the dash board lights come on and go off as normal, but after a few seconds the serv light comes back on with the esp light and don't go off. ........

Then I turn the key to fire it up but nothing, it dont even turn over just a click .......
I've tried re locking the car and trying again but nothing, even try'd the immobiliser reset, turn on for 30secs then turn off then back on and then off then fire it up but still nothing ......

Plz help thanks

Clio 172
Anyone got any advice it would be much appreciated ....... Il pop a video up to show what's going on when I figure out how to.

clio 172
Bad earth ? Terminals on the battery nice nd tight ? Battery drained over the period its been un used?
If all else fails dry a little bump start

Clio 172
Cheers for the reply mate but noticed today that the new ecu setup I got off eBay is different. The uch i took off was uch-hg but the new one is uch- 3n . Been told that's the issue ???