ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 brake servo and master cylinder

Inferno 182 cup
I’m desperately require a brake servo and master cylinder for my Clio 182 I know these are like gold dust,

servo : 7701207751
Master cylinder : 7701207473

does anyone know where I can get new ones from or is there alternatives that fit as a direct replacement without any modifications to the car eg 172 parts?

if not are there any solutions to get round this problem eg complete removal of the servo etc for bias bar kit?

many help would be greatly appreciated as have literally run out of ideas

thanks

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Hi Steve,

How did you get on with this? I need a new brake servo to pass my next MOT and can't source one.

I know that changing it is a horrible job, I changed the master cylinder and that wasn't fun!

Thanks!

Inferno 182 cup
Hi Steve,

How did you get on with this? I need a new brake servo to pass my next MOT and can't source one.

I know that changing it is a horrible job, I changed the master cylinder and that wasn't fun!

Thanks!
I got incredibly lucky after hours of searching and managed to find one in Turkey and had to get it shipped over

if I hadn’t managed to find one I was going to go down the route of removing it all and getting a brake bias bar setup

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Thanks for replying Steve, I appreciate it. I am going to keep searching for one, failing that, I'll go down the custom route.

Cheers!