ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 list of problems. are the linked?

Well as of monday my battery light and STOP light came on.
The lights go out after a few minutes but my wipers and windows are very slow and all interior lighting is dull.

So after searaching here im thinking that my altanator is fooked or my battery (original) has just had enough?

Does this sound correct.

So I thought ok ill get that sorted but on my way home from work this evening, everytime i put my foot on my brakes the ABS light and traction control light came on. Is this linked or just mean something else is fooked with my electric?

thanks

jimbo

E46 M3
Bump/jump it then check what voltage the alternator is kicking out, should be in the 14's and stable. If it is then its the battery, if not its the alternator/regulator.

The car has done 45k on the original battery. The stop sign and battery sign came on but the service light didnt come on as said in the other threads.

so im hoping that im over reacting and the battery has just had enough. will bump it in the morning and see how i get on