ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Turbo anyone know it?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Anybody know of this car?

Looks good for the money even though it’s boosted.

IMG_0085.png

IMG_0086.pngIMG_0087.pngIMG_0088.png

Last edited:

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lads been selling it forever with numerous attempts. I think he's poured a few quid in it, but a niche car as all turbo Clios are.

Yeah I know it’s a matter of taste. It seems like it has been well setup, not keen on all the black but that can be sorted.

I guess my concern will be as it hasn’t sold, what’s up with it.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Probably the price and that 99.99% of Clio owners want to buy second hand wipers and pre owned pollen filters.

Everyone else at that money will just be buying a Fiesta ST.

No to a fiesta.

It’s up for £7600 now and with some tweaks it would make a good weekender. Might even be low 7s at a push.

Shame it’s not on TBs as I reckon it would be on the drive by now.

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No to a fiesta.

It’s up for £7600 now and with some tweaks it would make a good weekender. Might even be low 7s at a push.

Shame it’s not on TBs as I reckon it would be on the drive by now.
I know what you mean, but if you think about anyone in for a 200bhp turbo hot hatch at £7k, they will all go Mk7 Fiesta ST. Faster (in most cases), more developed chassis, newer, more reliable, blah blah blah.

I was always tempted to turbo my 182 but after driving a few, it just wasn't for me. Totally changes the character of the car, and for me at least, didn't make it more enjoyable. Needs to be done well with a proper ECU and boost by gear to work properly IMO.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I know what you mean, but if you think about anyone in for a 200bhp turbo hot hatch at £7k, they will all go Mk7 Fiesta ST. Faster (in most cases), more developed chassis, newer, more reliable, blah blah blah.

I was always tempted to turbo my 182 but after driving a few, it just wasn't for me. Totally changes the character of the car, and for me at least, didn't make it more enjoyable. Needs to be done well with a proper ECU and boost by gear to work properly IMO.

Remove turbo kit and replace with TB? Must be a like for like cost.

SKINTasPER

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 182/MK4 GT 120
Cheers yeah it's mine🙈 back in 2022 I sold this to dream car giverways for just shy of 12k they were really happy with it, but I just instantly missed it and I ended up finding the new owners who decided to sell it as it wasn't totally family friendly. I haven't used it a whole lot since I bought it back in fact from the time I sold it back in 2022, it's probably done 2-3k miles if that.

There are a couple of personal touches as well. I'm not overly keen on the vents anymore and genuinely wish I just bought the stick on ones instead 😂 it did have smaller plates on it before as I used to have it all on magnets for removing when cleaning ect but since I sold it the first time, it all got removed.

I have taken it down a considerable amount, as I just hate the fact it's not being used, it drives amazing, you'll never build one with this spec for cheaper. Ever, especially with the LSD , full custom respray and turbo kit, lots of other goodies on it.

👀👀

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s looks like a really good car tbh. Not to my taste, but that’s what makes the world go round.

Would likely cost three times as much to build. Car market is shagged atm.

I don’t think I’ll ever sell my 182. It probably owes me nearly 20k by now and I cba with selling stuff to plebs anyway.

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
MoneyIt’s looks like a really good car tbh. Not to my taste, but that’s what makes the world go round.

Would likely cost three times as much to build. Car market is shagged atm.

I don’t think I’ll ever sell my 182. It probably owes me nearly 20k by now and I cba with selling stuff to plebs anyway.

Your car when its on the brink of doing everything right;

200.gif