ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Vibrates After Trackday

Renault Clio 182
Hi Guys,

After a trackday my car started to vibrate while accelerating. This happens after 2k rpms and the power of the vibration depends on how much I accelerate.
Have you ever experienced this issue?
Should I park the car until I find out what the problem is?

Ty for your help!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
as above, wheel bolts and check the front drive shaft nuts to make sure they are tight, play in the bearings can cause a vibration although its noticed more during cornering

Renault Clio 182
as above, wheel bolts and check the front drive shaft nuts to make sure they are tight, play in the bearings can cause a vibration although its noticed more during cornering
The car’s suspension (I think) is fine. There is noticeable vibration while going in neutral.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
The car’s suspension (I think) is fine. There is noticeable vibration while going in neutral.
if your getting it in neutral it could still be a driveshaft/bearing

put it in neutral so its making the vibration and give the car a rev and see if the vibration increases with revs, that will tell you if its somthing after the gearbox or somthing before it