ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197 f1 #233

Clio 197 f1
Heya all,

I was a member a few years back but never really used the forum much but since I was on here I sold my 182 I had and got a 197 f1.

I'm from Portsmouth and I'm a paid member again and I should be at the Goodwood hothatch breakfast club Sunday.

Also how do I change my username on here? Or if someone could tag someone I'm not sure who does what ?

Anyway picture of the clio so you can see it, I will post more pictures in a project thread later.

IMG_8735-HDR.jpg
IMG_9769-HDR(2).jpg
IMG_9782.jpg

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Click on your profile page and overtype your username. That’s what it shows on my iPhone.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Good to see another Mk3 on the forum.

About time we dispelled the myth that CS is exclusively for Mk1 and Mk3 cars.

Welcome back mate

Clio 197 f1
Thanks for the welcomes, I have to try get some club stickers for this one now.

And she's not to bad, there's quite a few faults and a few bad repairs. But I need to find someone who does the complete sticker pack for it, so I can tidy them all up as they are genuine, starting to look a bit worn and tatty but because the bad repair the tried masking them, and it looks so bad, but I've managed to get her to a working stage.

After alternator, toyo ss manifold, powerflex engine mounts, new gearbox, and just loads of little bits like rubbers and seals, bits that should of been fixed but wasn't.. I think the previous owner couldn't afford to run it.

So now I need a new exhaust cat back, and sort the body work out i say sort thers no dents or scratches just stone chips and a dull looking paint work from a previous repair on a bumper corner but yeah mainly it's my stickers but As I work in a body shop I can sort it all.

Oh and sort the bolsters on the recaros as they have torn so I'm getting a retrim done at some point.

And change the seatbelt colours because the dirty silver gets me ?.

Also i managed to change my username so thanks for that lol.