ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197 F1 Team

Renault clio mk3 RS
Hi,
Im coming from Slovenia and I own mk3 Clio F1 team with Recaros for 3 months now. I made some modification:
1- R3 factory cams
2-R3 exhaust manifold
3-custom made exhaust ( I only remove center silencer)
4-Custom made intake
5-Remap
6- Eibach prokit
After Remap a car has now 204 HP and 230Nm of torque and he rev up to 8200 bpm.
I look now for new wheels I prefer Speedline R3 or OZ... and a new aftermarket F1team stickers for bumpers and door, the original are to much about 250€ for bumper sticker....
Here are some photos:
img4347--kopija.jpg
img4353.jpg
img4331.jpg
img4344.jpg
img4408--kopija.jpg
img4428-1.jpg

Clio 197
Excellent progress so far, interested to see what further plans you have :) Are you planning on using ARP conrod bolts? Here in the UK the highest rpm limit is 7750 I believe, would love for mine to rev to 8200!

Renault clio mk3 RS
No for now I am gonna have stock bolts, engine works fine and I rev it up to 8000 just twice, maybe later if I go on track. I look now for 25mm spacers but here in Slovenia I found just Eibach...

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
I found a company who made aftermarket sticker. http://www.street-race.org/F1Team-roof But I dont know how is with the quality of sticker, maybe someone here know the company?

I did a lot of research on replica stickers and unfortunately these dont get the best rating, so I suggest you steer clear.

As @OssPoop has mentioned I bought some blooming excellent replica stickers from a guy on Facebook (via my wifes account). I will dig up his name for you.

Renault clio mk3 RS
I did a lot of research on replica stickers and unfortunately these dont get the best rating, so I suggest you steer clear.

As @OssPoop has mentioned I bought some blooming excellent replica stickers from a guy on Facebook (via my wifes account). I will dig up his name for you.
I will be thankful if you found the guy

Renault clio mk3 RS
Hi, quick question... I found Tecnomagnesio TM sport 17 wheels for good price and I dont know if its gonna visually fit to my Clio. Here is the picture. PLEASE HELP!!!
technomagnesio-sport-alu.jpg

Clio 197
On this yellow 197 are 18 inch... Too big for my taste...
I agree, 17 inch alloys look better on the 197. I think they will look ok, I have Autec Wizards which look good but are not easy to find second hand. I'm sure if you buy these and do not like them they will be easy to sell to somebody else.