ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197 Throttle body

Clio 197
Hi all this is my first post. I am fairly negative and desperate for answer's. I have a clio 197, one day while i was driving the car suddenly cut out, i pulled of and checked what was wrong, I heard a strange vibrating sound from the throttle body, after towing it home I started working on it. The throttle body would only open full and not gradually as you accelerate, so I tested all the wiring through to the tps and the throttle body with. The wiring was fine. After that I replaced the tps and still the fault presisted. I tested with a multi meter the throttle body and found a weird 2.55 voltage on one of the wires. So i got a new throttle body, but still the problem persists. ANY HELP OR DIRECTION FROM ANYONE PLEASE!!!!!! O I explained the problem to one of the renault technicians at my local dealer in Middelburg South Africa. He just stood there and looked at me as if I was speaking over his head so much for oem knowing everything.