ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 2 hb immobiliser problem please help ???

Clio 1.4 16v
hello everyone, friends. My 2001 clio hb 1.4 16v vehicle has recently started to have a chronic immobilizer problem. When the ignition is turned on, the red light flashes fast and the vehicle does not start. I lock and unlock the doors or do the key ID and the vehicle starts. The other day, I had the vehicle connected to the diagnostic device and I saw that there was an immobilizer short circuit somewhere. I wanted to replace the decoder ring around the Contact and ordered it. What I want to ask you is, is it necessary to connect the vehicle to the device to replace this part? Can knowledgeable friends give an idea?
Screenshot_2021-01-07-10-54-57-12.jpg

Clio 1.4 16v
Understood thanks. So, is there any other place that could cause the immobilizer problem other than this part?

Clio182mike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Try this.... put it back together again and put the key in. Turn to first click, press and hold the unlock button down, turn back to off then turn to start the car. Does it start?

Clio 1.4 16v
Kod çözücüyü değiştirdikten sonra herhangi bir sorun olmadı. Sanırım sorun kod çözücüyle ilgiliydi. Aracımın tüm kronik arızalarını onardım. Umarım başka problem yoktur