ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 200 Akropovic in somerset

clio 182
hey, does anyone in this area have a 200 with one of these fitted ?
would really like to hear one from inside car to see how it sounds, before i bite the bullet and pay for one

cheers

clio 182
cheers Fred , fancy the Akro as i hear its fairly quiet compared to most aftermarket, and i do like the look of it as well.
i had the Ktec super sport on my 182 with no mid silencer and hoping for a little less inside drone from the Akro.
was hoping someone in the southwest may have one.they cant be that rare on the 200 ?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
They are pretty rare.

Ed.200 had the standard system with the centre silencer removed, and quite frankly it sounds epic, without being noisy every day. Pops a little on cold too. The Akra does sound epic, but I couldn't justify the cost personally when comparing it to Ed's car.

Sadly he's sold it now so you wouldn't be able to hear it, but it honestly sounded great. And it really wasn't loud, Ed didn't even know the centre silencer had been taken out until a few months ago! Been along for a few long motorway trips in it too, and it was great, not droney either.