ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 clutch

F56 MINI Cooper S
Quick question - is the clutch on the Clio 200 as heavy as the 182? Or heavy in general?

Thanks alot, Jordi.

Guilietta 2.0 JTDM-2
The pedal feel is a lot lighter compared to a 182 if that's what you mean?Not sure about the weight of the actual clutch itself though.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Yeah the feel of it, going to view a 200 sat for my mum and dad :) convinced them to go Renaultsport ;)

F56 MINI Cooper S
Brilliant, my dad doesnt like my heavy clutch on my 182 lol. going to look at a GW 200, speedlines, NO rear spoiler, Recaros and cup chassis (red brake calipers), seems a good spec. Didnt want a cup spoiler as they are too large imo.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
They're LHD in most markets, remember.

Only a few countries have RHD (Japan, UK, Australia/NZ etc) so it's not worth manufacturing specific lower dashboards for RHD cars.

F56 MINI Cooper S
could we confirm that silver calipers = no cup chassis. In the real world is this a big difference as another one we are viewing doesnt have cup chassis, is in Albi and DOES have Recaros. This is on 6k and £1k cheaper than the GW.