ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 dilemma

I've been looking at this one myself just as you've said the mileage seems a little high.

Yeah and there also seems to be wear on one of the bolsters on the driver’s side Recaro seat. It’s a shame as it looks like a lovely example and that colour is gorgeous

Clio 182 cup
Yeah and there also seems to be wear on one of the bolsters on the driver’s side Recaro seat. It’s a shame as it looks like a lovely example and that colour is gorgeous
Hmmm true doubt it would cost to much to be repaired mind you

Just an update on this - I took the plunge and went for the low mileage (31k) Nimbus Grey 200 in the end. The lack of service history was a concern but when I turned up to test drive the car, I couldn’t fault it. A few blemishes for a 10 year old car but that’s to to be expected. No crunching with the gearbox either (although I might have to start a pot to save up for that in the future).

As far as I’m aware the car has had one service at a Renault main dealer in 2014 and that’s it. However today it was at Two Techs in Dartford (highly recommended btw and great customer service) for all the belts, tensioner, water pump, dephaser pulley, spark plugs, air con recharge, all the filters and a full service. It also had a health check carried out by the team and they found no issues.

I’ve also tracked down the former owner who had it from new and then gave it to his daughter. I’ve been chatting on What’sApp to them which has also helped me understand / find out more about the car.

Just want to say a massive thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread as it gave me some food for thought. Thanks to this, I’m going to become a paid member of this forum and look forward to being part of this great community 😊

Last edited: