ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 Raider pics

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Hi Folks, This has just come into our stock

Couldn't see any pics on here already, so thought I'd post a few
:)

DSC_2804.jpg

DSC_2808.jpg

DSC_2807.jpg

DSC_2809.jpg

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
ooft. Like that.

What is the paintwork like? Don't renault state you can't use carwash or pressure washer?

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Renault's words:

The following operations can result in brightening the paint thus harming the matt-lookeffect of the vehicle therefore please do not do the following:​
-​
heavy rubbing
-​
use a car wash
-​
any washing operation carried out with a high-pressure cleaner
-​
any washing operation in direct sunlightIt is highly recommended to wash the car with water, using car shampoo and car washaccessories made of soft materials only (sponge, microfiber, chamois leather…).Only use recommended products.
Following these recommendations will bring you the full benefit of your Clio Renaultsport Raider exclusive design

Evo 5 RS
I wasn't sold on the promotion pictures, just goes to show they put no effort into it.. but up close and high-res that looks amazing! Really like it :)

Thought it was awful when I first saw them, but these photos make me want! Paint looks lovely!

Not sure I could own one though, how would I satisfy my detailing fetish?

Sunflower Ph1 172
Doesn't really do anything for me. I think that look is a bit played out. Gloss black wheels don't look great IMO

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I want one, imagine what the paint will be like after a couple of owners

CBR1K, F21 125D
I wonder what colour it is underneath.

Wrapped Focus where a lovely colour beneath.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
its a nice car- however for that price tag Its not that unique-
THe wheels dont suit it & the GT spoiler ruins the rear just like it does on every 200-

Nice chairs- however I would stick to a standard well specced 200- & wrap it matt grey if you were that desperate!
S

Rb 182
Not seen a price to buy one straight up but on a 44 month pcp deal you are looking at £22500 all in to own the car thats including 7% interest.

Crazy money!
U
Ahh found the price, list is £21,695

Soo what that £250 a month with £3000 deposit??

Meg 250/E36 Touring
The seats are lovely. Much better than the after-factory-build Leather Recaro's you could spec before

And yeah lists at £21695!

With a deal on 44 month PCP it's about £2500dep and then £299 per month (6k a year)

F56 MINI Cooper S
Looks good, although the wheels look too big, for that price I'd rather a new Corsa VXR Nurburgring

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Silverstone > Raider. All night long.

I'm really not a fan of that. Seats are lush though.