ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 200 wing

clio sport 200
does anyone have an idea of what it might cost for a new passenger side wing painted white ? i clipped a gate reversing out of a drive and it snapped :(

Might be worth going a scrappy get one for £30 maybe? Then get spray shack on here to paint it I think it's either £70 or £120 a panel + postage depending if you're local to them or not.

Hi, we could do you a brand new wing, delivererd to you sprayed the colour you require for ~£230, failing that we can paint one on post and return not a problem. Depending on colour etc, you may need things blending.....depends how perfect you want it.

clio sport 200
Hi, we could do you a brand new wing, delivererd to you sprayed the colour you require for ~£230, failing that we can paint one on post and return not a problem. Depending on colour etc, you may need things blending.....depends how perfect you want it.

thank you that sounds great :) will place the order soon for the new one. i will need it in white is it an easy part to change ?

Yep fairly easy to swop out yourself, we have had good results with Glacier White and matching to new renaults, the new cars atleast seem to come out of the factory in the standard shade as they should!

Cheers,
Simon @ SS