ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 x 3 (pic heavy!)

Storm Grey 200
Excellent photos! Nice to see some other colours other than white, you need a Storm Grey in there though :rasp:

Black Clio 200
Excellent photos! Nice to see some other colours other than white, you need a Storm Grey in there though :rasp:

definitely.. SG would have been my second choice... love it.

Will be having another shoot no doubt, if you want to get involved next time? Seeing as your in Kent.. Bluewaters not far for you?

Storm Grey 200
Im only 20 mins up the road so defiantly up for a shoot, drop me a pm or something whenever your thinking of going

Storm Grey 200
No, never been on a saturday, have work normally. Although i did go to southend for the big cliosport meet the other week, where you there?

Black Clio 200
No, never been on a saturday, have work normally. Although i did go to southend for the big cliosport meet the other week, where you there?

nooo i missed it, was away that weekend, lakeside is better than southend lately! last weekend was mad.

I will be up for a photo shoot, and have an ultra red but its a 197 :(

ahh ok, we can just get pictures of the back then seeing as they are the same lol.