ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200

182 Trophy
Are well equipped 200's hard to come across in any colour other from white? I was after a LY, RB or ultra red 200 a few months back after selling my 182 cup, ending up with Focus ST3. That had a very short time with me and I am now on the hunt again for a 200.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
You missed an awesome LY 200 on PH the other day- with the best quilted leather recaros.

I have a Silverstone next weekend ;)

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Are well equipped 200's hard to come across in any colour other from white? I was after a LY, RB or ultra red 200 a few months back after selling my 182 cup, ending up with Focus ST3. That had a very short time with me and I am now on the hunt again for a 200.

Where in Rayleigh are you? Not seen a RB with stripes round here before! Im in a RB 200.

Do you work at FD?

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
If you're wanting a tidy one, you want to get in touch with Steve at R-Sport

All his cars want for nothing and look immaculate when he's prepped them ready for sale

Check his Traders section for examples of previous cars he's supplied

182 Trophy
Where in Rayleigh are you? Not seen a RB with stripes round here before! Im in a RB 200.

Do you work at FD?

Unfortunately yes I do work there!! I've seen yours parked up. I sold the Clio at the start of the year and had a bright orange focus!!

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Unfortunately yes I do work there!! I've seen yours parked up. I sold the Clio at the start of the year and had a bright orange focus!!

Ahh tis you! I'm sitting at my desk here now lol! I had realised I hadn't seen the RB in quite a while, didn't realise it was sold though :( I was about to offer a swap too! :p

182 Trophy
If you're wanting a tidy one, you want to get in touch with Steve at R-Sport

All his cars want for nothing and look immaculate when he's prepped them ready for sale

Check his Traders section for examples of previous cars he's supplied

Cheers for that, I will be keeping an eye out.

S2H

RS Clio 200
It's difficult to get the spec you want. I've still yet to see another FF Black 200 with cup sus, cup spoiler, recaros and black speedlines. I had to take a bit of a hit with the mileage on mine was 30K+ when I bought her.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I'd say theres definitely a lot more poverty spec ones that come up opposed to baller spec ones. Not to say they don't come up, just not as common.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Yes--I think its probably a good 1:5 / 1:7 ish for normal ones V decent ones with recaros.

Steve

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
You can find them best place is the Renault.co.uk used cars, or steve:) but you may have to travel to get one:(

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
I want an Exige, or rather, would love. Would be a 190 though, a good condition supercharged one still command a premium.

thats when a vxr220 seem good value for money, has to be a vxr one though, not a vx