ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 2001 1.4 16V

Clio 2001 1.4 16V
Hi, i have a problem about my car, it is starting with low idle rpm, and the engine rpm is incresing with time. While i was driving the car there is not any problem absolutely but starting is not occuring easily. While the weather is very cold the engine is not working. İts fuel is gasoline. What do you think about this situation could you give me any ideas please? (Its battery is new.)

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Hi, i have a problem about my car, it is starting with low idle rpm, and the engine rpm is incresing with time. While i was driving the car there is not any problem absolutely but starting is not occuring easily. While the weather is very cold the engine is not working. İts fuel is gasoline. What do you think about this situation could you give me any ideas please? (Its battery is new.)
Check plugs, coils and HT leads.