ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 2008 photoshop challenge

'06 Black FF 197
Hi there,

This isnt my first post but not many of you know me, so... I am from Poland, and unlike millions of Poles still live where I belong ;) I knew that will surprise you!
still driving the 2003 meggy 1.6 dynamique with 135 tkm on the clock but I am desperate to get into a Clio Sport next spring and here's the thing.

The current clio is out since 2005, the last generation came out in 1998 and was facelifted in 2001...

You see where this is going?

I think, and I hope to either see a facelift this year, or not at all during the clio production time, but as we know renault does facelifts to almost every car, so my guess is that there would be a facelift this spring.

Together with the Alonso joining the F1 team again, it would also be good opportunity for a new F1 :) maybe finally fitted with the LSD...

and so, my point is, anyone has any thoughts/ideas on how the '08 clio might look???

I bet on the NEW Laguna like headlights, and a front bumper similar to the 2000 clio sport with the vents below the lights. The rear lights I guess might be similar to the faceliftes megane - with horizontal white zone instead of the half circle, also LEDs would do wonders dont you think?

What about the interior?? I'm guessing renault will drop the air-co controller for something more up-to-date, two-zones maybe?? the rest of the dashboard seems ok to me....

Anyone care for a photoshop then????

'06 Black FF 197
hmm, too bad I 'm thinking even the laguna coupe concept front lights might look nice.... take a look at the side profile of the headlamp on a clio and compare that to the side profile of the laguna headlight...

shii I might get on it myself during christmas, although I do have some work to do at my new apartment..... all the painters from poland are in the UK, so have to do this stuff alone :/