ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 2015 Diesel Service Light Warning

renault clio
Hi , New to this forum, looking for ideas with a problem on my 2015 Renault Diesel.

Service warning light is on ( Spanner Symbol) plu stop start was disabled, mechanic who services the car ( non Renault guy) put a fault code reader on it and suggested it was a battery problem. As the car is over 5 year s old and other threads on renault forums seemed to back this up I replaced the battery. Fault codes are now clear according to small reading unit that i purchased but the fault still remains.

Car runs great no other issues , any ideas on how to get rid of the spanner warning on the dash would be appreciated or what else could be causing this.

cheers

renault clio
hi,

stop start not working , still have the warning.car does on average 27 mile trip each way three times a week, so i think battery is ok.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Needs scanning with can clip to see why the spanner light is on and go from there.