ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 220??

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
There will be something in the pipeline for release next summer for sure, not so much a power hike, but some other tweek/edition. Only have to look at the RS history

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Aye, as much as it pains me i think i'll hang on to the Cup till the mk4 comes out. All mk2's are worth fack all, so might as well save a nice deposit for a nice new one. The problem you have is, do you get the super duper run out of the MK3....... which then instantly gets outdated in terms of looks when the MK4 comes out!?

Depends on what they do and what you want tbh.

Look at the Meganes. R26.R is fantastic, if you want an epic every day track toy, and is quicker than a 250. But if you want all the toys and comfort, then the 250 is the one you'd want.

TBH I think if they do anything other than an R27.R, then it will be worth waiting for the mk4.