ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 3RS Problem

Clio 200 RS
Hi all,

New here, so this is a hello, and also a little request for some advice. I picked up my RS today, bought it with a few issues that I knew about, just looking for a little advice from those in the know:

1. Steering wheel pealing, common issue I know, I see K-Tec do an exchange service, looks good, although not cheap, anywhere else you would recommend?

2. Wipers, don’t work on the front at all. The stalk works the rear, and the trip computer. I can hear the motor doing something when I activate the front wipers, but the arms aren’t moving. Does anyone have any ideas?

3. Interior lights mounted in the roof, there are no bulbs, I pinched a bulb out of the door lighting and put it in the roof, but it didn’t illuminate. I clearly need to but bulbs, but any idea why there seems to be no power? I’m not 100% sure the door bulbs and roof bulbs are even the same?

Other than that, really enjoyed the drive home, fun little car! Looking forward to chatting with you all on the forum in the future, and thanks in advance for any help you can give with the above.

James

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
1) Couple of options - Snappy from here or Royal Steering wheels. They will retrim your wheel and will look far better than standard.
2)bonnet up and then remove the scuttle panel and wipers. you should be able to see what the problem is. hopefully just something loose.
3)check fuses, buy a bulb. If it still doesnt work then you will need to trace the issue with a multimeter.