ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 4 (Kinda) Preview

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/p...069/pictures/renault-zoe-shows-next-clio.aspx

Renault-Zoe-29910101119114181600x1060.jpg

I think the single series cup race car variant could look pretty good.

Move the number plate up, make the vents on the bumper more pronounced and actually real, maybe a splitter too... Would be an improvement!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Are the cars getting smaller again?

Any bigger than the mk3 it'll be a megane.

I hope this is not the new Clio. I'll be look to get a brand new car in a couple of years and a Clio will be out the window if it looks like either of them cars shown above. Yukkkkkkk

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I prefer it to the current clio, I think the RS of that will look pretty good actually.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Who is Zoe?

My **** of an ex.

re: the clio, the concept doesn't look too bad tbh, I have a horrible feeling the RS version will be a boosted 1.6 or alike though :dapprove:

Hyundai i40
it doesnt look too bad but i hope they improve it somehow

and make sure i comes in a 3 door

as above very ford ka/fiestaish

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
They threw a megane and a clio together and came out with that?

AutoExpress?

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Looks OK to me, although I am sure they'll lose the 2.0L Petrol RS for a smaller turbo engine :dapprove:

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
Yep, i'd imagine it'll be turbo. Nissan are releasing the Juke next month with a 195bhp 1.6 turbo engine, which is based on a Renault engine (Twingo 133 i'd say) in current 1.6 n/a Nissan Juke/Qashqai/Note models. If Nissan are only getting 195bhp out of it, i'd hope for a bit more in the Clio Sport.

Jap Box
Eww, to be honest ive hated all the style clios after the MK2's thyeve just started to get fat and ugly.