ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio adverts from a buyers perspective .

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Personally i would rather buy a slightly cheaper car that hasnt had the belts done, then get them done by someone i trust, ie Fred @ BTM.

Rather than paying full retail for one thats just had them done by the dealer/a drunk bloke down the pub/NWP (in order of perference).

Agreed totally, at least if you have it done by someone you trust you know its done right.

That said if its recently been done by BTM/MWM/Stone etc anyway and they will confirm that, not such an issue.

Dave you want to try driving this , there really is no comeback ,

silverstone.jpg

LOL chip ...... i didn't put the stripes on it , in fact they were put on by some friends when my wife was attending a funeral in Belgium , while she was in the service LOL

she saw the funny side and it was done properly ,not a hash up so they stayed , its only stickers after all LOL though it had a hardtop and they went over there and right down to the rear spoiler ( i won't say it looked kinda nice but it did )