ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio alloys?

i have a red clio 1.2rt (don't know wat the rt bit stands for)

its got hubcaps at the moment and i wanted some advice on what size alloys, colour and make alloys i should get!!!:eek:

i will probably drop it by 35 so i dont have to change the shocks

the car is bright red dont have a picture sry!!!:(

cheers chris

RenaultSport 172.
like this???

Image6-1.jpg

DSC00216-1.jpg

DSC00207.jpg

CLIO_3.jpg

DSC01776-1.jpg

DSC01768.jpg

DSC01769-1.jpg

well thats myn anyway...atm, its dropped 55mm front on standard shocks and about 75 on the back...and on those pictures its got some ripspeed wheels on...just got myself some turbines, and refurbing them in satin black, so should look dope when theyre on...ill get some pics of them on the car if you want??

cheers for the pics

it is the same color as the one above but the mrk2 phace one version.

people say it is best to save some money and get coilovers for about £400
than jsut geting some lowering springs???!?!

atm i dont have a lot of money so i don't know wat the cheapest parts are to modify on the car are?!

atm i need some alloys, lower it, tint windows, and spray trim(i will sand down the trim to make it smooth instead of the knobly bummper cr*p)

just relly wat colour alloys go well with red because i dont want to get cheap looking silver alloys if you know wat i mean?

cheers chris