ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio and coupe

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Gave them both a very quick wash today, no polishing or anything like that! And heres the results before the battery died on my camera!

KIF_1285.jpg

KIF_1284.jpg

KIF_1282.jpg

KIF_1281.jpg

Cheers
John

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
I wish I could quick wash like that.

What is the Coupe like in comparison to the Clio, speed and handling wise. Can't be much in it.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
tidy mate.

did you decide on plans for the meggy?

Sure have

john4.jpg

Bought the wheels and gonna refurb them but gonna wait till after winter till I put them on

I wish I could quick wash like that.

What is the Coupe like in comparison to the Clio, speed and handling wise. Can't be much in it.

They've got enough polish on them that they come up well!

Well its 1.4 8v vs 1.6 16v so the megane is faster and has better brakes but the Clio handles a lot better, much sharper turn in and currently a better gearchange but that should be getting improved on soon.

Chocolate Bar™
two minters! hows the drive of the meggy compared to the clio? i assume its a bit quicker ;)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah it is a bit, not fast just a bit nippier. Doesnt handle as well standard vs standard as it doesnt turn in as sharply as the Clio does but that will be improved on!