ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio authentique 1.2 8v bodywork to clio sport

Clio 1.2 authentique
Im thinking about putting Clio sport bodywork on my Clio authentique 1.2 8v black.

What bodywork will i need?
Is it easy to install?
How much will it cost?
Is it worth it?

Thanks allot!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Front bumper
front wings
front arch liners
side skirts
Rear bumper
rear arch liners are optional
as it's an authentique, it'd be beneficial to get a dynamique/sport or cup spoiler

it costs as much as it costs, you could find a bargain kit, you could pay through the nose

it's not worth it. At all. Really. Don't. Put the money in the bank. Seriously. I've been down this road before and lost money on it. It's a waste of funds and effort.

you may be lucky and find a pearl black (not black gold from a 182) 172 kit for cheap. Fit it, then sell it for what you bought it for later on

Front bumper
front wings
front arch liners
side skirts
Rear bumper
rear arch liners are optional
as it's an authentique, it'd be beneficial to get a dynamique/sport or cup spoiler

it costs as much as it costs, you could find a bargain kit, you could pay through the nose

it's not worth it. At all. Really. Don't. Put the money in the bank. Seriously. I've been down this road before and lost money on it. It's a waste of funds and effort.

you may be lucky and find a pearl black (not black gold from a 182) 172 kit for cheap. Fit it, then sell it for what you bought it for later on
Is his car black?