ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Basher

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Why laugh?

If you're after a DC2 I'd possibly be interested in a deal with the 172?!

Edit, just read the ad!

Never above 25mpg
He's obviously been beaten in the twisties or had his ass handed to him by an Expression on some Apex.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
^ Horses for courses, I'd much rather have a Clio sat on the Drive than the DC2!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
See, I'm the other way around. As long as it was a JDM 98 Spec... I'd much rather have the DC2.

Black 172 PH2
Why laugh?

If you're after a DC2 I'd possibly be interested in a deal with the 172?!

Edit, just read the ad!

Just having a look to be honest, no plans to get rid of my 172.
I was just interested to see how much DC2's are going for.

I laughed at the ad because there was no need to really mention a clio in it.
Sounds like he is bitter that Clio's get a lot of attention from the press or something.
I'd quite like to own a DC2 at some point. Great looking car and well regarded among keen drivers.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
See, I'm the other way around. As long as it was a JDM 98 Spec... I'd much rather have the DC2.

Why keep the Clio then?!

DC2 is a good car, but not as fun as the Clio was. And a lot harder to get the rewards from.

ph1 sunflower
dc2's i have come up against just havent been quick enough in my eyes... i wanteds one but this has put me off...

182 Trophy
The most over rated cars ever imo, an 1800 torqueless engine that happens to have a lsd standard which makes it 'the best ever handling car'. They look like taxi's and are dull inside, god knows why people get obsessed with these and 'jdm' ones, my clio is f**king fdm as i have lhd wipers, weirdo's