ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio being driven like a dick at Croft

Doesn't it just!!!!!!

It's easy to be critical but I'm sure we've all done stupid things and had better/worse first-time track experiences. No way defending the behaviour. My hope in sharing it on FB and here is that people learn from it.

Like I said to the driver, having mostly driven low powered momentum track cars, track days are only fun when people help each other and let faster stuff through. If you want to close lap, do it with friends or go racing.

Edit: And, if you're letting someone out in your car, go with them or at the very least discuss what's acceptable upfront.

Last edited:

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
I've seen a few people get spoken to - only one got flagged but a few have had "chats" in the pits.

Generally if people are driving like arseholes I just back off and let them go, what gets really frustrating is if they're driving like arseholes and are really slow so that you catch them up again after a lap :ROFLMAO:

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Just seen the video. Shockingly bad.

That bad it’s almost comical. Worst driving i’ve seen for a while. Seems to approach corners by jamming their foot on the accelerator, turning the wheel and hoping for the best.

It wasn’t my old hack. It looked like it had been boosted but then someone decided to ignore the need for any kind of handling ability 😂

Rolling all over the place.....

Trackslag172

ClioSport Club Member
  03 Clio 172
Anyone have another link to the video?

It now says private so I can’t watch!

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
What’s the plate? Can’t see the video anymore...

Mine was broken I believe... 😔

Screen Shot 2019-08-31 at 16.18.08.png

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
What a tool.
Surely when you have an off you come back into the pits to check car over. You don't then carry on round the circuit having more offs instead. 😂😂😂

Dangerous

1985michael182

ClioSport Club Member
I was at Croft when that car was there. 26.8.19 on a circuit days track day.
it wasnt fast in a straight line so I would guess it's not blown or charged. Also wasnt fast in the corners either so I'm guessing the guy who he let drive it was one of his chav m8's. They all had the Newcastle to Darlington twang to their accent.
Without sounding bigheaded mine was the fastest clio on track that day running slicks and all the suspension goodies from Northloopcup and gripper.
I've never seen driving like it anywhere. He looks like hes pissed trying to evade the police!