ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio bodykit

if i ever hit anything with it im just gonna get something cheaper put on though!!far to expensive to do again!

thought about the mad r5 bumper but its been done plus sticks out to far at the front so id rip it aff on a speedbump!

Yeah i hear that mate

The bloke who had my motor before me lived with massive speed bumps in his area, so the front bumper is proper fd.

I just aint got the money to buy a new one at the mo tho :(

Student life sucks!

bumpers are nice. Are they painted yet? its hard to tell in th pics? If so your rear is a bit off colour. and i dont mean to be cheeky but im not fussed on that spoiler?

Looks nice mate.

I was looking at that front because Rob said his Clio bodykit went straight onto a Saxo.. so it gave me more choice! You said in your other thread it took 9 hours to fit - thats not bad at all.. mine (made for a Clio) took about that (probably just under) what with making it fit, cutting numberplate light holes etc...

I need to find a standard Clio to park next too - its a good idea! hehe.

Daz.

na thats just the gel coat they come with!!going in to get painted on tuesday

spoiler looks loads diffrent in real life for some reason!lots of curvs that u cant see!! its the one that goes on pug t16s

9 hours for a kit for a clio!!mate id have taken it back

It wasnt that bad.. but it took time to get it so it fitted perfectly - didnt want half measures.. ;)

Let me work it out exactly..

2 hours getting mounts right for rear and cutting numberplate light holes.

4 hours to get the sides on, front on, and bonnet all on. (Although bonnet wasnt part of the kit).

Some time spent meshing it all.

So say 6 1/2 hours.. not as bad as I thought.. :eek:

You can see why bodyshops charge as much as they do though - its not a quick job by any means!

Glad I got this kit though - really like it.. Always did from when I saw it on Robs Clio way back last year.

Upload more pics when its all painted mate!

Daz.

Hmmmmm the spoiler........are you sure its on the right way up??? that must really slow the car down being all stuck up like that??

Chuckie

doesnt matter bout slowing me down got 2 kids and its only a 1.4 anyway!!

i dont like the spoiler in theat photo but then again all photos of spoilers look sh*te from the back and sides!!look down or up at the at an angle and they look good!il get a pic of the spoiler up when its finished then tell me what u think!!

daz thats the kit i was goin to get it looks sssooo good!only thing that put me off it is there a few of them goin about now:(,thats why i picked the kit iv got similar but diffrent!!!love the badboyd thats what im getn next.what else u gonna do to it mate??

16v clio OUUCCCHHHH i bet most of that was ur front bumper mate

Hey Rusty, when u take the car in to have the kit sprayed, have the boot wiper removed and the strip colour coded, also your door handles! Your car will looks well nice then m8!

http://www.chet-irl.com/rustyarchs/pic2.jpg

alrite mate iv neva meet u here b4!!!!how u doin?

wiper and skoosh and door locks are getn removed!!handles and door strips are getn colourcoded!!

was gonna remove the strip and get lexus lights but some1 wi a white clio already bet me to it;)

i wish mines was all white now!!still only got till tuesday to wait!!

ps its because of u iv went this far moding mine!!:D

rustyarches, thanks. I know, I was worried about having a kit a few other have too, but Ive yet to see one on the road apart from Robs.. You are bound to see people with the same kit a Club, but on the road - very little chance.

Loadsa things to be done! Clear Indicators once I get hold of Ben P! hehe.

Daz.

lol, well i say go 4 it Rusty! U will be able to get about 2k-2.5k for your RT now when u come to sell it aswell.

I need to get my Clio into the bodyshop soon, but cant afford it atm. But its defintelty next on the list. Need my sideskirts fitting, 16v bonnet fitting & badboyd, and then a full respray. But ive just spent £165 on havin my windows tinted!

Rusty, i reckon ur Clio will look well nice once sprayed, u certainly wont see another Clio like it!

Badboys on Phase1/2 Clios are easy I think - its just a straight bit of metal.

Phase3s its rounded, and a pain - as James and myself know!

Looks ok, but, Id do it all one colour.. something which will show up all of the lines of the kit.

Daz.

Dark smoke on the rear window, and rear quarters, and a light smoke on the front sides. Its all legal tints. Anything above them is illegal....so thought i would play it by the book.

When is the blackpool gumball btw ?

think im goin for the ren 19 vent wi a badboyd bonnet (i think):confused:car goes away to get painted 2morrow so il need to hurry up!!

daz lookin at ur car mate id say it was worth it!

cwality i think its sometime in june???maybe not cos its not been spoke about in a while!!u gonna have ur license back by then mate??

I used to have a Ren 19 16v Vent on my old bonnet - not funcational though - hehe. Decided to go for the ventless smooth look this time..

If I was to have a vent, itd be evo6, GT4 or F50.. personally.

Daz.

ah well i need to decide today!!!!!!!daz u any old photos of how it looked mate????

ps iv alredy bought one aff a ren 19 just in case!!

the cars away now anyway but could u post the pics anway mate or send them to me!!

mailto:corsadude@tesco.net">corsadude@tesco.net

cheers

ah those were the days!!i remember when u could get halfpenny sweeties!and a-team were on the tele every day(y)

i just got asked what my sideskirts were!!and i dont even know:oops:

so can any1 tell me???