ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Campus Modifications

Clio Campus 2007
Hey guys, i'm looking to do up my Campus and i'm after a bit of advice.

It's the first car i've had, and i'm looking at firstly putting the Clio Sport front and rear bumpers on the car itself. What parts would i be looking at? I'm not sure really what type of Clio it would come under. Would i also be looking at 172 parts or 182 parts?

117bmti.jpg

Thanks guys!
Tom

172 is no cut-out bumper (rear), and 182 has 2 holes for exhausts, so depends - makes sense to get the 172 rear.

Fronts are the same iirc.

Would also make sense to get the side skirts too (and RS grille)!

Clio Campus 2007
172 is no cut-out bumper (rear), and 182 has 2 holes for exhausts, so depends - makes sense to get the 172 rear.

Fronts are the same iirc.

Would also make sense to get the side skirts too (and RS grille)!

Awesome mate, cheers!
And of course i'll be getting the Side Skirts and the grille! Any other ideas on what i could do? Thinking of putting carbon fibre sticker inside, and maybe sport seats!

Sport interior would be a real nice upgrade, I think apart from that just the general stuff like Silvervisions. Perhaps some Xenons too if you can find them cheap!

Only thing I'm wondering - does the rear bumper fit ok being that you have a Campus? I know the rear looks different, but not sure if you need a different boot or not?

Twingo Dynamique
Depends which campus you have mate, if you have the face lift then you will need a new boot lid for the number plate. If you have the older one then you can do it done as far as I'm aware.

Clio Campus 2007
It hasn't had the facelift mate, it's one of the last models before the lift! And yeah, just thought about the rear bumper and the numberplate is on the bumper itself which is going to make it difficult. The front will work though!

Twingo Dynamique
If i'm honest i wouldnt worry too much about it! When I got mine I had all these ideas i wanted to do..... but then I realised it would make far more sense to just wait a few more years until I can afford something a bit better! :L

172 Cup
Well Said ^

when I had my Corsa I just did cheap subtle and mostly OE+ mods to not effect re-sale too much as I knew it was all money towards a better car!

Un-like my friend with a Saxo who chalkboard painted the bonnet and flipped the rear beam. Sold it in the end for £350 ha!

Twingo Dynamique
all the mods i do, i buy new parts and keep the originals. that way it all goes back to standard for resale