ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Campus or Clio Campus Sport!!

RB 182
Righto i got sum more pics for u. And just to be clear, the campus sport does NOT come with Cd player, heated electricmirrors temp guage or rear speakers as standard! You get Air con and Cd player with the chill pack (500quid) heated electric mirrors + temp guage (100quid) metallic (300quid) and you CAN'T get rear speakers at all god knows why. Your lucky for the price mate really good deal even with the 900quid for the pretty much essential optional extras. I got mine new for just under 8000 with it all and that was the cheapest i culd find by pretty far (plus i live round london which doesn't help :S ). I was in the same boat as you not sure what to get 05 dynamique or campus sport but for the same reasons as you like knowing no 1 else has driven/ used your car and it is properly yours i chose the campus and so far i have no regrets whatsoever:approve: . I know most the stuff because i researched everything for about 2-3 months before deciding, the local renault garage had a s**t salesman who i was correcting because he didn't have a scoobys what was going on :eek: . (defo black or blue as well!:rasp: ) PM me if u want n e more info.

Attachments

• S5000629 (Large).JPG
    S5000629 (Large).JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 62
  • S5000630 (Large).JPG
    S5000630 (Large).JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 52
  • S5000633 (Large).JPG
    S5000633 (Large).JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 50
  • S5000635 (Large).JPG
    S5000635 (Large).JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 65
  • S5000636 (Large).JPG
    S5000636 (Large).JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 49
  Mini Cooper
yeah thats gorgeous mate!!!

thats what mines hopefully gonna be!! thats metallic paint isnt it!?? whats that colour called!?

yeah i agree, when ya get a new car, it feels like yours and i wanna pick it up knowing its been made for me, to my spec!!

the main things i want in this is looks and comfort which it will have!! i think it looks better than the dynamique with it being colour coded and the front bumper!! and with the chill pack, etc, should be quite cosy aswell!!

looking forward to checking it out tomoz!!

al

ST on the way...
al said:
Personally mate, i'd get one of the last Dynamiques which I think will be around 6 months old now, you'll still get the warranty but more kit for your money as they'll be a lot cheaper.

The Dynamique is the sport model.

Which fetches us back to my first post ;) ^^

Blue Clio 182
I agree with you al Dynamique's are much better, dont like the seat in that pic, would look alright in a cyclone blue clio (it would look like colour coded seats) must say i like the blue coz it's same colour as mine (otterman blue by the way) but they have so many different names for the same colours!!

RB 182
:DI like the seats but its probably just personal preference :approve: . Their proper comfy as well, used to drive a 206 and it made ur ass numb:dapprove: . Ye its ottoman blue metallic like billy said with chill pack and . love it to bits :D

Mini Cooper
rob, how long did you havew to wait after ordering yours!?? i was thinking if i order it tomoro, when am i likely to get it!!

will probs want otterman blue, chill pack and leccy mirrors!!? will i have to wait long?

RB 182
Not sure about the proper carpet ones i don't think u can? i just got the standard ones and they look ok

RB 182
Il try n get the headlights ones but thatl b it ;)

Attachments

• S5000641.JPG
    S5000641.JPG
    508.7 KB · Views: 32
  • S5000642 (Large).JPG
    S5000642 (Large).JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 32
  • S5000638 (Large).JPG
    S5000638 (Large).JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 24
  RB 182
Looks better in the dark and from a better angle but culdn't b arsed ;) still looks gd though imo

Attachments

• S5000644 (Large).JPG
    S5000644 (Large).JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 43
  • S5000643 (Large).JPG
    S5000643 (Large).JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 37
  RB 182
Yer dno y that is? would look good coded actually how much u reckon you could get it done for?

Mini Cooper
yeah im gunna get my handles coded as soon as i get it!! they stand out like a sore thumb!!

cant check pics at mine, will check em later!!

Astra SRi T
not much had mine done for £30

(phone pics thats why looks sh*te:eek:;))

Attachments

• Hand.jpg
    Hand.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Hbnd2.jpg
    Hbnd2.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
  Astra SRi T
dyanmique interior hasnt got green seats :rasp:

mines on a 51 plate so its one of the older dynamiques, personally id go for a dynamique, also noticed that the campus sport doesnt have rear head rests or the ones which open on the front seats (dont know what their called, but comfortable on long journeys),you could easily get one with CC to , theres little extras on the dynamique which do make a difference. Not sure if the campus sport has side airbags either

Attachments

• Photo426.jpg
    Photo426.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Photo428.jpg
    Photo428.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
  RB 182
nope it doesnt i don't think but its still the 'My car and ONLY my car' feeling that you can't beat.;)

^^ Rob we need to sort u some silvervisions the fried egg effect really don't got wit the blue mate, ill show u mine 2moro if ya want it rele does make a diff oh yea and ill ask at the paint shop when mine goes in how much door handles would be on there own 4 ya ;), the bloke that does it is in Molsey and he does all of Guy Salmons (Jaguar/land Rover) paint work, also has the contract for police cars that have been in a smash so he's pretty damn good:D

wxmlad how did u end up with headlight washers?!? i swear thats not standard on the dynamique.....has someone been playin around???:S

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i noticed the guy saying he prefers the campus front bumper, its a ph3 bumper which all ph3 dynamiques have. as for the colourcoding, its complete shite! its not shiney and doesnt even look the same colour, it also shows up polish stains, spend £250 or their about on getting a dynamique PROPERLY colourcoded (inc door handles)

al

ST on the way...
Billytheclio said:
I agree with you al Dynamique's are much better, dont like the seat in that pic, would look alright in a cyclone blue clio (it would look like colour coded seats) must say i like the blue coz it's same colour as mine (otterman blue by the way) but they have so many different names for the same colours!!

Yep, much better value for money :)

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
dynamique over the campus anyday. Save the new car feeling for a car actually worth something imo

al

ST on the way...
Martin_89 said:
i noticed the guy saying he prefers the campus front bumper, its a ph3 bumper which all ph3 dynamiques have. as for the colourcoding, its complete sh*te! its not shiney and doesnt even look the same colour, it also shows up polish stains, spend £250 or their about on getting a dynamique PROPERLY colourcoded (inc door handles)

The original Campus (06) actually had the MK2 PH2 front bumper not the PH3. But there is now a PH4 front and rear that the campus now has.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
al said:
The original Campus (06) actually had the MK2 PH2 front bumper not the PH3. But there is now a PH4 front and rear that the campus now has.

they like to confuse stuff dont they! hehe

car looks mint btw! fancy cleaning mine? or did rich do that for you ;)

al

ST on the way...
Martin_89 said:
they like to confuse stuff dont they! hehe

car looks mint btw! fancy cleaning mine? or did rich do that for you ;)

Lol, tell me about it, we saw it for the first time at Donington and we're like.......what the hell is that!! lol ;)

11951_BD_ren2006cliocampus.jpg
11952_BD_ren2006cliocampus.jpg

Nope, not Rich! I had it PC'd by a guy off detailing world a couple of months ago but have done it myself since then and tried a few more products for an even wetter look ;)

PICT0054.jpg

Mini Cooper
test drove it today!! was quite impressed, drive was very smooth and the seats were really comfort, in contrary to what a few people said!!

i was a bit dissapointed with the colour coding tho, as they dont smooth the strips, just spray them, but that can easily rectified!!

decided to go for:

clio campus sport
metallic ottoman blue
chill pack
electric heated mirrors

gave all details to my boss, now just gotta wait for him to get back to me with prices, and how bloody long im gonna have to wait!!

Blue Clio 182
Clio_Sport said:
test drove it today!! was quite impressed, drive was very smooth and the seats were really comfort, in contrary to what a few people said!!

i was a bit dissapointed with the colour coding tho, as they dont smooth the strips, just spray them, but that can easily rectified!!

decided to go for:

clio campus sport
metallic ottoman blue
chill pack
electric heated mirrors

gave all details to my boss, now just gotta wait for him to get back to me with prices, and how bloody long im gonna have to wait!!

The otterman blue is a good choice, hope you get the right price

al

ST on the way...
Nice colour choice :)

Personally I would still have gone for the Dynamique, has heated electric mirrors as standard ;)

Mini Cooper
yeah might be going for the dynamique if i cant get a good price ont campus sport, or ive gotta wait ages and ages!!

getting the heated leccy mirrors anyway!!