ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Campus Sport owners read!

Clio Campus Sport
does ur campus sport have 'sport' badges on the side doors?
just wondering cos i remember seeing a campus in the dealership with them on...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
they only introduced sport badges on the doors from may 31st onwards.

superfastdan said:
they only introduced sport badges on the doors from may 31st onwards.

I've just picked up my brand new Campus sport on Monday, and no it hasn't got the sport badges - gutted.

MTM

Volvo V60 R Design
echo last comment there - my girlfriend sat in one with 'sport' badges but her ACTUAL campus sport soesn't have them. I didn't mention it but I wasn't too impressed - anyone able to give a RUK quote on this?

Clio Campus Sport
i was going to buy some badges on ebay but people who see my car with the sport badges on will think im trying to pretend to be a 2.0L sport:dapprove:
any views on that?

Astra SRi T
ck_dark_ said:
i was going to buy some badges on ebay but people who see my car with the sport badges on will think im trying to pretend to be a 2.0L sport:dapprove:
any views on that?

well if the campus sport comes with sports badges- they were on when u bought it! ;)

Clio Campus Sport
wxmlad said:
well if the campus sport comes with sports badges- they were on when u bought it! ;)

thats what i asked but no1 seems to have the sport badges on their campus:dapprove:

I spoke to my dealer yesterday about 'lack of Sport badges' on my new car. He couldn't argue really as they had a Campus Sport sitting on the forecourt with the badges on, lol. He said he's going to look into it and get back to me. Hopefully get them sorted in the near future - i'll keep you posted.

Citroen DS3 DSport
My mum's Campus Sport did not come supplied with these badges but my cousins did. Does anyone here know the part number for ordering these as my mum would like them on her car too?

182 Trophy
My better half :) has a campus sport and has contacted the renault and the dealers as it doesn't have any sport badges. There reply tough luck but they will let you buy them for £13

Citroen DS3 DSport
She'll happily pay for them but needs a part number as her local Renault dealer claim they do not know what they are.

LY V6 with Recaros
My local dealers had a few Campus Sports, all unregistered, and some had the badge and some didin't.

they should be able to find them theirs a page on renault dialogys somewhere that has all the different badges though i can't access it just now

CB600FS
Yeah they ran out at the factory or something, loads of little bits of paper in the car saying Work Needed = 'No sport badge X2' Guessing the salesmen are just throwing it away...

Citroen DS3 DSport
tidyclio said:
they should be able to find them theirs a page on renault dialogys somewhere that has all the different badges though i can't access it just now

The only badges they told me they could find had all uppercase lettering and not the same as those pictured and found on the Campus Sport. If anyone here can source the correct code then that would be great :)

Get your priorities right - the first thing to do is get the old hairdryer on that "Campus" tailgate badge :D ...or so Mrs yee-har insisted

RB 182
Ive got a campus sport which doesn't have the sport badges on. I didn't think much of it but when i read this i did actually remember seeing some in the dealership with them on just forgot to ask about them :dapprove: wouldn't mind buying them for 13 quid though if they can get hold of em :approve:. Oh and that campus sticker was STRAIGHT off the back of mine ;)

Artic Blue 182FF
i own a campus "sport" nothing sport about it. get colour coded: yeah sounds good till its matt not matalic, my dynamique had electric wing mirrows, tempricture gage, sun roof, auto lights and and a nice 1.2 16v enginee cover as standerd . the campus sport just comes with a gay sticker on the back . they forget to menchtion all these little things at the dealers. dont get my wrong i love my campus sport. but would take a dynamique anyday ov the week over the campus sport as they seam to be a better build.

RB 182
the Campus sport is virtually the same car as the dynamique:rolleyes: the only thing i didn't get with mine is a sunroof which i don't want and electric mirrors because they hadn't started producing them with them on yet. It's based on the extreme 4 just with a few tweeks so basically is a dynamique they just changed the seat colours n a few other parts:approve: . Maybe not so good if you don't get the chill pack or metallic paint but even with them, for the money im really not complaining!