ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio campus

FTO GPX MIVEC
hi i am about to order a new clio campus sport with chill pack for my wife
i think i have got a good deal,what i am after is information from somebody who has seen any exceptional deals on these cars at the moment,obviously i dont want to pay more than i have too
thanks in advance

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
always barter there is a massive proffit margin on new cars. i work for a dealership, ask for a full tank of fuel etc as these things come out of different budgets.you would be supprised wot u can get

We're getting one for £6,500 and a part-ex of a "sound" 2 owner, 62,000 mile, 1.2 16v Expression in Odysee Blue.

New car is Campus Sport DCi 68 in Ottoman Blue with Chill Pack and Heated Mirrors.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
chill pack is aircon, and cd player iirc.

£6500 sounds very very cheap. that a car supermarket is it? because the cheapest i could find a dci 68 campus sport with chill pack was £7500 from a uk renault dealer in march.

Citroen DS3 DSport
My mum bought a Campus Sport 3 months ago for £6700 which at the time was a bargain, she loves it.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
sneeks was that a 1.2 campus sport or the dci? does that include metallic paint, cd player, aircon or any other extras?