ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio central locking going nuts

renault clio express
hope someone on here can hlp me before i go nuts the problem i'm having is the central locking on my car (clio expression 5 door 52 reg) some days it doesn't work at all some days it will auto lock when first starting off, other days it just goes absolutley bonkers constantly locking and unlocking ive even had neighbour's come to the house to tell me about it. i have looked all over the internet to find a solution before taking to a garage and getting stung please guys somebody point in the right direction, i've seen other people mention it could be the sensor located in the roof but for the want of trying i cannot find a sensor in the roof if anyone knows the location of it i would be very grateful if you could let me know.

thankyou to all for reading hopeto hear from you's soon