ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Clutch Replacement?!

Clio Extreme
Hello all, Im new to this Forum after moving from a Focus to a Clio very recently!

I would be grateful if anyone could help me out with a few problems im having with my 2006 Clio 1.2

Firstly, When in first gear the car judders like hell when its warmed up, sometimes not too bad and others its exhausting!

Secondly the clutch paddle itself clicks the odd time when being released, like a really irritating clicking noise.

So im of course assuming that the car will need a new clutch, but I have no ideas of how long this will take and of course how much it costs itself for a clutch kit.

My question is, do you guys think i need a whole new clutch, or just a section of it like the cylinder?! Also any ideas of how long it would take a good mechanic to fit one?

Thanks for your help in advance, much appreciated.

Jack

clio 172
lol sorry mate if you take your car o mr clutch they do a free clutch check so mite aswell go to them see what they say get a price then shop around atleast you will no whats rong with it for free so u can get whats rong fixed

Clio Extreme
Good stuff just wanted to know if anyone else had a rough idea of costs, with
experience of this problem! No mr cluth in northern Ireland so will have to find another place to get it checked out at.