ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup 172

Clio Cup 172
Here's some new pics of my new toy..

Attachments

• IMG_7817.JPG
    IMG_7817.JPG
    311.2 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_7800.JPG
    IMG_7800.JPG
    343.6 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_7821.JPG
    IMG_7821.JPG
    417.5 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_7899.JPG
    IMG_7899.JPG
    218 KB · Views: 162
  Clio Cup 172
Yeah it's great very strong and loads of room to work on the Clio. Bought it from Machine Mart as a temporary measure also ,so I can work on the car at home.. definatly recommend it..

clio 172 cup
Looking great mate, love the temporary garage.

Always looks so good in pictures, great to see that you look as keen as was in keeping it looking it's best. It has to be the most pampered cup out there :wink:

Clio Cup 172
Yeah the garage set up is pretty good.. Yeah trying my best to keep it clean . hopefully get the sub frame and extra bits fitted soon..
Was going to take it to a detailer and see what he recommends too (Polished Bliss) in Aberdeen.

clio 172 cup
Yeah the garage set up is pretty good.. Yeah trying my best to keep it clean . hopefully get the sub frame and extra bits fitted soon..
Was going to take it to a detailer and see what he recommends too (Polished Bliss) in Aberdeen.

Coolio, it's not an easy task keeping a car to that standard, a detailer will definitely help you in guiding you the right way with sealants etc, they are the way forward.

Will be great to see it when you get all those bits on, shame I didn't get round to fitting them myself.