ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio cup megclio race car on eBay

Superchargered M3
Guys is it worth the money .... I'm after a pure track Mégane or Clio /turbo'd engine track car have around the 10k mark ,. I've been to see it and we'll I'm not going to slate it because I love it but 11k gulp

Sorry if in wrong section ,I just don't want to be sucked in if it's easier just to buy a forged r26 Mégane which do they handle just as well as what this would or do I go for the Mégane 3 350bhp more reliable and just as quick as what this would be ..
Feedback will help .

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I'd buy a MK3 Megane RS, and that's coming from someone with a 197.
Is your 197 a balls to the wall track car though? A ready built track car will always be cheaper than building one but spec wise they are all going to be different.
If you fancy a Meg 250 instead RickyP has one for sale.
Screenshot_2019-04-10-21-23-25.png

Superchargered M3
That megane above is it a proper track car cos I want one .... More track the better I want a raw car please ..any more info on it

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I don't know the spec of it, but he has just been on a euro track trip with it so I doubt it's as it left Renault. Find him on Instagram or Facebook, he's pretty well known in Renault groups.

Superchargered M3
I'm thinking of selling mine but it'll be out your budget, you won't find a better track spec one about though
Is it on eBay or on here for sale ...or just thinking about it ? Can you send me some info
What's app

Norris1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Guys is it worth the money .... I'm after a pure track Mégane or Clio /turbo'd engine track car have around the 10k mark ,. I've been to see it and we'll I'm not going to slate it because I love it but 11k gulp

Sorry if in wrong section ,I just don't want to be sucked in if it's easier just to buy a forged r26 Mégane which do they handle just as well as what this would or do I go for the Mégane 3 350bhp more reliable and just as quick as what this would be ..
Feedback will help .

That's Josh Gaults old car, you won't find a better specd and well put together car. I was with him when he picked it up from Jade developments.

Have you looked at the project thread of it on 197net?

Superchargered M3
Yes I've read it and spoke to him about the car, and was looking to buy it , I've viewed the car but it might be sold soon for around the 11k mark maybe I was sold on it but seemed alot of money for that I thought . There was also a black Clio forged 470bhp for around that price which also sold quick ..
So just looking to see what's about