ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup- Oulton Park, 26th/27th July

i will most likely be there in the afternoon of the 26th if i can find out times etc and taking pics is ok? il have to find out :)

182 ff with cup pack's
its the british touring car's aswell that weekend mite go do if the weather is looking good

172 cup
Yeah looks good. The line up for the sunday is ....

Event Lineup
  1. British Touring Car Championship
    1x1.gif
  2. Porsche Carrera Cup GB
    1x1.gif
  3. Seat Cupra Championship
    1x1.gif
  4. Formula Renault UK
    1x1.gif
  5. Renault Clio Cup
    1x1.gif
  6. Ginetta Junior
    1x1.gif
http://www.ginettacars.com/

172 cup
Yeah you will need tickets. Im going on the sat so itll be like a tenner but itll be more on the sun. Its £6 cheaper if you buy tickets for the sunday online rather than on the gate.

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
il be there fri sat and sunday, if any one wants to go in the pitlane while the clios are on let me know

I'm marshalling both days, Sat and Sun. There's a Clio race on on the saturday, one on the sunday. Also testing on Friday which I think should be free to watch. Formula Renaults are worth a watch - quick!

Anyone camping over?

friday too....hmm thats tempting...........what times are things happening on the friday/saturday just so i know what time to head up etc?

i was going to head up on the friday as said above, but ive since found out i wont be able to see anything or do anything.............can anyone confirm?

I've never been charged to get in to any BTCC testing. But then I've not been to Oulton before, so I can't say for sure. Best thing is to ring the circuit.

i was there today......good day out, took over 700 pics.......might be going back tommorow as the ticket i got today can be used tommorow too, shall have to see :)

Aston Martin Vantage
Anyone who's coming, should come say hello, I'm racing the red with yellow hardinge stickers seat car no.8, in the seat cupra championship.