ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio dash light

RenaultSport 172
hi all i have a 1.1 2004 dyn clio the electrical fault light came on today and it lost power,not the managenent light but the one in the centre of the dash,no fault codes are stored and after the aa took of the heavy metal cover at the back of the engine that covers the ecus it seems fine.now theres no wire chaffing as i have checked it and it doesnt have coil packs just one module and plug leads.has any one else had or fixed an issue like this?And it recently had a good service at the dealers!!

Black 197
hi all i have a 1.1 2004 dyn clio the electrical fault light came on today and it lost power,not the managenent light but the one in the centre of the dash,no fault codes are stored and after the aa took of the heavy metal cover at the back of the engine that covers the ecus it seems fine.now theres no wire chaffing as i have checked it and it doesnt have coil packs just one module and plug leads.has any one else had or fixed an issue like this?And it recently had a good service at the dealers!!

How recent mate ?? If it was like within weeks could you not go back and tell them its playing up since the service

Clio 172
mine did exactly the same on way home from work yesterday. Turned engine off and back on, same problem, would only rev to 2800rpm. Got home, locked it and unlocked it again to see if maybe immobiliser was playing up, worked fine after that. STRANGE problem!