ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio DCI gearbox in a 172 2001

Clio 172
Good evening,

Today we decided to change the clutch on my Clio 172 ph2 (MY2001) and the gear selector seal.
Box went out without any problems untill we decided we needed to split the gearbox in order to replace the selector seal, here we found out that the box had seen better days so i am now looking for another gearbox. As 172 gearboxes here in The Netherlands are not as readilly available as is in the U.K. i was wondering if a DCI box will also fit my engine. I have read that it drops the RPM at the top but tbh i dont care so much as without a gerarbox i am not moving at all:tonguewink:.

So, will a (and which) DCI gearbox fit bearing in mind i have a speedosensor on the box....

I saw this one and its not far from my home:
http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/auto-on...285449651fa109c354bbabe740c1b&previousPage=lr

Its a 2007 clio gearbox and by the looks of it it is also speedosensor driven, will it fit?

Many, many thanks in advance for your replies guys!