ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio DCi Outside Temp sensor reading wrong?...

2002 DCi 65
I have just bought a 2002 Clio DCi , one problem i noticed is that the Temperature reading on the Dash display (the ambient temperature on the Radio LCD screen) is wrong - it's constantly on 53'C.....where is the sensor and how do i fix it? is it a dodgey wire or something?

cheers

2002 DCi 65
ahhhhh so thats what that little plastic lump thing is!.....ok so , how do fix it? whats causing it to be stuck at that temp?

Clio 1.2 16v
ahhhhh so thats what that little plastic lump thing is!.....ok so , how do fix it? whats causing it to be stuck at that temp?

oooo i wondered when mine stopped working and thought i wonder why must of been because some little s*** kicked the passenger wing mirror off i thought it may of been because i fitted an aftermarket cd player :rasp:

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
i have no idea how to fix it, this is the wrong section of the forum anyway tbh.