ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio dead?

RB 182 FF
got t boned on island friday... i think its terminal

Attachments

• 20210924_152048.jpg
    20210924_152048.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 109

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Oh she dead.

but perfectly fixable if you want to buy it back.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Thats very fixable. Looks like beam is bent, with a new beam thats drivable again.

Ok dent man would be able to pull the large soft dents out above the trim line however I doubt they will be able to sort the sill area nicely without car needing filler and paint. But either way body shop would do all of that without issue - I personally wouldn't put a new rear quarter on but lots of places prefer that to spending the time making panel the right shape again.

Did you get their details, was it their fault etc?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Dont even waste time on trying to repair it IMHO. Get the insurance money, buy it back and strip it for parts.

Buy another.

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
Depends what your insurer says, and what you do as a replacement, but I'd be tempted to keep it either way to either repair it or break it.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
New rear quarter and a rear beam if you're lucky

That being said the rear beam mounting points on Clio's are made from cheese so if count your stars and hope they're intact. It would cost you more to buy another RB than it would to get it repaired