ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Elia

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
It's a Cat C 172 with a horrible bodykit and some wannabe V6 bodykit.

They do however make a no bad spoiler for the 197/200.

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Stagecoach Ticket
Looks like a mish mash between the old STX styling V6 rep kit and the shitty v6 style bumpers off ebay, Interior looks to be stardard ph1, wheels no idea some cheap shite
and as above Elia tuning make few bits no idea how it got that plate etc maybe self made of he brought all the bits and gave it to an Elia outlet to fit? no idea could be anything either way what a heap

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Yum, yum - that's tastefull

Elia are an Autrian tuning/styling company. Some of there Nissan stuff looks good and i'm guessing this wasn't your average cheap Renault kit either but "horses for courses" and all that... I think its terrible, especially those rear quater panels [shudders]

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  BMW Z4
My thoughts exactly. No wonder he can't shift it. I just wondered because of the Elia plate he has on it and wondered if that was some sort of official version or something.

Mark

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  BMW Z4
I might buy it as my race car project and tidy it up some (A lot) ha ha. The rear quarters look just odd though. Nothing like the V6 quarter at all.