ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio extreme tweeters

Im looking to get some componants for the front of my clio extreme and was wondering how to get to the tweeters on the dash. Is it a hard job (dash board havin to be removed) or is there an easy was around it? I was also looking to put some 6x9s in the boot under either side of the parcel shelf so they cant be seen. Has anyone done this and how would i go about it?

Any help will be appreciated

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500

The tweeters arent to hard but to be honest best bet is to buy a new set and stick them behind the oringinals looks odd but will sound better.

regards to the 6x9s best bet is to get a stealth shelf from auto actistics and monut them on that otherwise you will ruin the plastic on the side and it will vibrate like nothing on earth my shelf cost me bout £100 if you want will send you a few pics. Email me on mailto:lightning16v@fsmail.net">lightning16v@fsmail.net if you want me to send the pics

I dont know what you mean by stick them behind the origionals. I meant to take the old ones out and replace the new ones. But i dont know how i could change them. Would i need to remove the dash to tale then out?

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500

hi mate the tweeters are a lost cause best bet to buy a new set of componets for the doors and stick the new tweeters behind the orginalls

the 6x9s best bet is to get a stealth shelf bout £100 otherwise you will bend the plastic supports and it will vibrate real bad. got some pics if you want to see what i mean bout the shlf. email me if you want to see them. mailto:lightning16v@fsmail.net">lightning16v@fsmail.net

steve

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500

no sorry just buy new ones and they will stick on the dash not sit flush the originalls are sink right in a are smaller than normal ones so u will struggle