ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio F1 Graphics

Clio F1
Heyyy :D

Does anyone know where i can get the full Clio F1 graphics and get them fitted ??

The garage i bought the car from took the stickers off :mad: dunno why !! but i really want them back on and am struggling to find anywere to get them from

thanx

Turbo LY R27
^^^lol!
ive never had any trouble. needed 2 new rears and got them through renault. there expensive!

Red Clio 197 F1
I've got an R27 F1 and mine only has the bumper stickers (thankfully), I did ask to have those removed as well but sales guy said that it will cost you £500 to get replacements fitted!!!!

Keep it plain because you and the trained eye will immediately know it's an R27 ;-)

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
If the garage took them off, then make them pay to have them replaced. I certainly would, Idiots.

Clio F1
ive tried renault n the ones ive rang say that they cant get them and have tried graphics placs n they wont do them .... i think it looks better with the stickers on

Ph 1 172
why not ask n2grafix (think thats the right traders name) on here if he can knock you up a set???? he does custom stickers and the ones i have bought from him are are very good quality

Red Clio 197 F1
I'm sure you've checked the car out properly but make sure it is actually an R27 F1! I saw 2 or 3 advertised that stated they were F1s - they had the anthracite alloys, recaro seats but no stickers, F1 plaque or extra rear tinted windows!! Someone will fall for it even though it sounds obvious to the trained eye!

So be careful as it is pretty easy to full in love with a car but find out it's not the real deal once you've paid

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
If they did remove the stickers I would defo be sending them the bill.

That's like them removing all the badges from a car.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Sounds like a private repair, if it was insurance then they would be replaced while carrying out the work.

They are mega expensive. Think it's £56 just for the small rear bumper one.

Don't get replicas, it's not a 2 grand car they are going on.

Yeah replicas aren't the same, even the ones that are the 'same colour'. They just aren't the same material, so never look right.

Clio F1
im not bothered about the cost i wud get them from renault but wen i ring them they dont have a clue :S