ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Factory Sat Nav

Clio Dynamique 1.4 16V
hey does anyone know where i could get hold of the bit of dash that the mk2 factory sat nav is fitted in, as i wish to fit a custom touchscreen monitor into it. here are a few pics of what im looking for.
8fea_1.jpg

17db_1.jpg

56ad_1.jpg

Cheers

Only came on 172's & 182's it's silly rare. The actual figures are on the renault site under heritage (or somethnig like that)

Mental 172 Cup
42 x 182s made with sat nav
77 x 172s made with sat nav

cost £1500 as an optional extra from renault

;)

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
Couldn't justify spending that on satnav... just wouldnt use it enough, and couldn't stand the constant jibber jabber.... most places i go I know where i'm going! ;-)

^ lol, it only talks to you if you set a destination in. Other wise it just shows an arrow (which would be the car) driving along a map.
It has various other screens on it too. It's quite cool.

320d
i wouldnt pay £1500 for one when i got my garmin nuvi 200 for £99.99 and its excellent imo. Dont see the point in built in satnav unless its standard on top spec cars etc.