ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio GT 128 compatable decat

Renault Clio 1.6 GT
I have recently purchased my clio gt and I'm looking to put a decat on with the standard exhaust that's on it now, would any know of one or be able to recommend one to me as I am struggling to find one?

Renault Clio 1.6 GT
Ahh right explains why I couldn't find anything on it, wasn't to sure about it being part of the manifold either but I think your right and I'm pretty sure that it is!

cheers for the help though mate :)

Twingo GT
Hi, doesn't your car have the same engine as the twingo RS? KTEC already make an aftermarket decatted manifold for the twingo RS which *might* fit.

It's definitely worth a punt and sending an email or phoning them when they're in the new premesis to ask them.

Clio RS 200 Gordini
Ahh right explains why I couldn't find anything on it, wasn't to sure about it being part of the manifold either but I think your right and I'm pretty sure that it is!

cheers for the help though mate :)

KTEC Decat is nuts expensive.